Principales Criterios de Inclusión:
- Female participants with histologically-confirmed diagnosis of HGS ovarian, primary peritoneal, or fallopian tube cancer.
Platinum-resistant disease, defined as:
- For participants who had only 1 line of platinum-based therapy: progression between > 1 month and ≤ 6 months after the last dose of platinum-based therapy of at least 4 cycles.
- For participants who had 2 or 3 lines of platinum-based therapy: progression ≤ 6 months after the last dose of platinum-based therapy.
- Participants have received at least 1 but no more than 3 prior lines of systemic therapy and for whom single-agent therapy is appropriate as the next line of therapy. Participants may have been treated with up to 1 line of therapy subsequent to determination of platinum-resistance.
- Disease progression per RECIST v1.1 (by investigator assessment) of at least 1 measurable lesion on or after the most recent therapy.
- Either formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded (FFPE) tissue (up to 5 years old) or newly-obtained biopsies must be available for FRα assessment prior to randomization.
- Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group Performance Status (ECOG PS) of 0 or 1.»
- Laboratorio:Bristol Myers Squibb
- Área Terapéutica:Oncología
- Fase del estudio:II
- Código de Estudio:CA116-001
- Ver ensayo en Clinical Trials
Viña del Mar
- Centro de Investigaciones Clinicas Viña del Mar
- Bradford Hill
- Clínica Alemana de Temuco